The German American Chamber of Commerce California proudly presents the
for foreign students & young professionals
which will take place on
Every second Tuesday in the month, from 5pm – 6pm
German American Chamber of Commerce California
1620 5th Avenue, Suite 575
San Diego, CA 92101
Refreshments and snacks will be provided.
The Internship Roundtable addresses foreign students, young professionals, travelers and visitors who are interested in doing an internship in the United States. This includes foreign exchange and OPT students, language school participants or simply tourists who are considering to continue their international experience, broaden their horizons and become acquainted with the U.S. business environment.
This workshop addresses the most common and frequent questions and discusses available internships at GACC California and the host companies which we work with.
- Why an internship in the U.S.?
- What visa is needed and how much will my visa cost?
- Paid versus unpaid internships
- Where can I find internship offers?
- Golden rules for a successful interview by phone or in person
- Which cities should I consider for my internship?
- What additional cost do I have to consider?
- Who can help me in finding accommodation in my city of preference?
- Current available positions in San Diego, Los Angeles and New York.
To view the evening’s agenda, click HERE
Furthermore, get to know other foreigners which have the same interest in the U.S. as you do.
Establish contacts and enjoy a nice evening with other foreigners and with refreshments and snacks!
Register now for the Internship Roundtable by sending an email to Laila SchneiderGossens at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is no charge for attending this event.