Working in the U.S.

Note: J-1 Visa applicants

Those interested in obtaining student visas for internship employments in the U.S. should click here.

In order to work in the United States without a Green Card, you will need a visa.  Competent and experienced consultation for the selection of the suitable visa, as well as professional support in handling the American immigration authorities, is therefore highly important.

You can rely on us as an experienced partner for your individual situation and unique needs.  Request a free consulations now!  Pelase fill out the following non-binding form so that we can contact you.  We will get back to your within 2 business days, in order to assess your situation and answer any questions you may have.  Our goal is to define and provide a plan for your specific situation.

Contact form