Are you ready for an experience in a non-profit organization in the USA?
Are you searching for a meaningful experience in the United States? Are you a university student or interested in gaining international experience after high school? Our “Volunteer Program USA” offers you the opportunity to gain practical work experience and promote cross-cultural understanding while contributing to important social causes and giving back to local U.S. communities. Our social, cultural, and business network provides a wide range of industries and fields throughout many nonprofit organizations.
What requirements are there for participants?
To participate in this program, please submit the request form at the bottom of the page to receive our registration documents. As there are few restrictions to this program, we welcome applicants from all backgrounds and experience levels.
- Age: 16 to 99 years old
- Volunteer position does not need to relate to field of study
- No monetary stipend possible (reimbursements sometimes permitted)
- Duration: 1 to 12 months
This program is well suited for students in the humanities and social sciences who would like to gain practical experience in the United States.
In which areas can you gain experience?
Many organizations across the United States participate in our program. Here is a selection of the types of organizations and fields:
- Political organizations
- Animal care and welfare
- Arts, Culture and Museums
- Sports and Education
- Sustainable Development
- Media and Journalism
- Humanitarian aid
- Business Development
- Emergency care and support
- Care for the elderly and disabled
- Environmental issues
- Legal aid
- Infrastructure improvement
- IT & Administration
- Religious and Charitable organizations
- Other fields available by request
Here you can find current open positions:
Current Open Positions
What benefits does this program provide?
- Personalized advice and application processing tailored to your needs
- Placement in a relevant volunteer organization in the United States
- Pre-Departure Orientation
- Preparation and assistance with relevant visa documents and visit to the U.S. Embassy
- Accommodation advice and support
- On-going contact during your stay in the United States
- Certificate of Completion at the end of your program
For more information about our program prices or to receive the registration documents, please fill out the contact form below.
You can find more information here:
Volunteer Program USA: Frequently Asked Questions