The German American Chamber of Commerce California is a public charity organization that runs two major programs – the Business Program and the Career Program. These programs serve individuals, corporations and academic institutions from all over the world. We have been founded in 2003 and are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization which is exempt from corporate income tax. Our mission is to lessen the burden of the government and support the trade relations between the United States and Europe.
The GACC California is proud to be a designated sponsor for the WEST Plus Program
GACC California is a designated sponsor in the J-1 categories INTERN and TRAINEE.
GACC California assists in business and private matters by utilizing its qualified employees as well as the knowledge base of its partners and affiliates. Among other things we provide support in incorporating businesses, conduct market research, and attain visas for our business clients and students, i.e. J-1 and B-1.
Together with the San Diego Chamber of Commerce we are supporting local, state and federal legislation in improving local economic and environmental conditions, and implementing strategies that enhance trade and commerce with global markets. In addition, GACC California is closely connected with the American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM).
- Promote and facilitate business transactions, trade and investment between Germany and the US by providing support and information about the economic and business environments of both countries
- Deliver quality services to our members
- Represent the interests of our members to other organizations
- Encourage interactions between our members to enhance exchange and know-how transfer
- Develop cultural understanding
Brochure “About us”
Head Office in San Diego, CA
1620 5th Ave., Suite 575
San Diego, CA 92101
Tel: (619) 795-3270
Fax: (619) 795-8360
European Office in Leipzig / Germany