Presented and hosted by our members and friends from Sullivan Hill.
Topic: Lawyers play an integral part in every successful and growing company – whether we like it or not. But engaging a law firm can be intimidating. Sometimes it’s not easy to know what you can and cannot expect from your law firm.
Thursday, May 24th, 2012; 5:00pm -7:00pm
This evening reception addressed the following critical topics:
- Creating an open and honest dialogue from the start
- Ensuring transparent communication between clients and their lawyers
- Predicting legal fees and controlling the budget
- Tax considerations when selecting a form of business organization in California.
- Pitfalls for California employers to avoid when dealing with their California employees.
- Pitfalls to avoid in the purchase or lease of California real estate.
About Sullivan Hill Lewin Rez & Engel: At Sullivan Hill, we understand the importance of providing efficient, aggressive and responsive legal representation. For more than 40 years, this understanding has enabled us to provide the best, most cost-effective service and solutions available to all of our clients. The strength of our legal abilities comes from decades of hard work and experience, and from a supportive management style that rewards teamwork and attracts the most talented attorneys. Whether a small business or a Fortune 500 company, each of our clients is important to us and receives our undivided attention, our best resources and superlative service. In addition to our main office in San Diego, we have an active practice in Las Vegas, Nevada, one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the country, with several lawyers licensed to practice in Nevada. The firm is also a member of an international affiliation of business and commercial law firms called Meritas, which allows us to assist our clients both locally and globally.