The World Trade Center San Diego (WTCSD) officially launched and celebrated their newly established International Relations Office (IRO).
The IRO is an active partner of the GACC CA to open new business opportunities for German companies in San Diego.
The new IRO foster the contact with international business companies and the San Diego business community. Formed as an inter-agency clearinghouse, the IRO is designed to streamline processes among regional organizations and businesses to create a world-class experience for visitors and a positive image of doing business in this region.
- Jerry Sanders, Mayor, City of San Diego
- Woo-Jin Shim, Director of Community Relations, San Diego County Supervisor Ron Roberts
- Shawn Covell, Vice President, Wireless Reach, Government Affairs, QUALCOMM
- David Schultz, Chairman, WTCSD Board of Directors & Chief Financial Officer, Quantum Design
- James Panknin, Board Member, San Diego County Regional Airport Authority